Here’s how I walk out the D&R level 5-3
1. Pull of the cover on the bed for OX statue, dismantle it for one piece of the scissors, tap the eagle on the wall for another piece of the scissors, then combine two pieces for the complete scissors.
2. Tap the bedside table drawer for a bottle which says “danger”. Use it to on the chains that connecting the wall and the pendant lamp. Then, the pendant lamp drops into pieces, pick up the horse statue, dismantle the horse for a heart-shaped key.
3. Use the scissors to cut the white shirt for a heart. Combine the heart and the heart-shaped key we got in step 2, then we get a red gem.
4. Tap the bed pillar three, and then tap it three times again for a key, this is the key to the door. Use it on the door locker, then, we open the door and find a mask. Combine the mask and the red gem, then put it on the kingdom’s face.
5. When the mask is put on kingdom’s face, we see there’s a light shining on the floor, tap it to see the below hints. Actually, it is the code for the wood box in front of the bed.
6. When wood box is opened as the below code, get the royal stick. Then, dismantle it for a stamp, place the stamp on the door to reveal a puzzle for the door break.
How to easily solve this puzzle?
We need to turn all the 16 grids into red lions, but not eagle. In order to help you solve this puzzle in the simplest way, I draw each grid as the below pictures.
So just tap the grids like my orders:Tap 3-2, 2-3, 4-1, 3-2, 2-3, 1-4,
4-1, 3-2, 2-3, 1-4, 3-4, 1-4,
2-1, 3-3, 2-3, 3-4, 2-1, 1-2,1-4, 4-1, 2-3, 3-2, 1-3, 4-2,
2-4, 3-1, 2-3
Doors and Rooms Walkthrough
Chapter 3 Silent Hospital:
Chapter 5 The Kingdom
160 02/10/ 01:33
105 01/28/ 11:23
91 01/28/ 11:34
86 01/28/ 01:13
79 01/28/ 01:20
234813 02/04/ 05:14
47004 02/04/ 05:07
46593 02/04/ 05:07
Write review for this game!
Do you like this game/article? Review it now to be the first.